Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello there!

Hello glocals!

I'm Despina and I'm 28 yo. I moved to Geneva only a month ago for work. I am a Research Assistant at the university of Geneva,
at the Dept. Medicine and my field of research is Cognitive Neuroscience.

I'm originally Greek, from the island Kea and I have been living in Germany and later the Netherlands for the past five years. I found this community and I hope though it I can meet new people and get to experience Geneva thought the eyes of this social group.

Part of my motivation to move here, besides having a job offer, is my love for nature and mountains :)
This was something I really missed in the Netherlands.

I love hiking, walking in the forest always puts a smille on my face, and
I would like to start snowboarding again - since I left Greece I have never had the opportunity for winter sports. (Yes, Greece has skiing centers!)

I'm learning French (basic level), and it would be really helpful for me to practise with native speakers. On top of that, I would be happy to practice my Italian too or offer Greek lessons.

Cheers

The text you are quoting:

Hello glocals!

I'm Despina and I'm 28 yo. I moved to Geneva only a month ago for work. I am a Research Assistant at the university of Geneva,
at the Dept. Medicine and my field of research is Cognitive Neuroscience.

I'm originally Greek, from the island Kea and I have been living in Germany and later the Netherlands for the past five years. I found this community and I hope though it I can meet new people and get to experience Geneva thought the eyes of this social group.

Part of my motivation to move here, besides having a job offer, is my love for nature and mountains :)
This was something I really missed in the Netherlands.

I love hiking, walking in the forest always puts a smille on my face, and
I would like to start snowboarding again - since I left Greece I have never had the opportunity for winter sports. (Yes, Greece has skiing centers!)

I'm learning French (basic level), and it would be really helpful for me to practise with native speakers. On top of that, I would be happy to practice my Italian too or offer Greek lessons.

Cheers

Despoina DNov 6, 2019 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 704 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 704 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form