Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello there! I like hiking and reading!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello there! I like hiking and reading!
So expect to see me in activities like book club meetings and walks among the lovely swiss mountains. Has anyone ever thought of a hiking book club? You know, we walk around with a picnic and a book in our backpacks, find a lovely, shaded spot of grass and then sit down to eat and talk about characters, plots, authors, etc?

-Clementine
The text you are quoting:
So expect to see me in activities like book club meetings and walks among the lovely swiss mountains. Has anyone ever thought of a hiking book club? You know, we walk around with a picnic and a book in our backpacks, find a lovely, shaded spot of grass and then sit down to eat and talk about characters, plots, authors, etc?

-Clementine
ClementineMar 27, 2006 @ 16:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1005 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello there! I like hiking and reading!
Post 1
You'll certainly find other avid readers in this community. There are already two book clubs going - there might still be space in the second. Contact member Apple for details.
As for smoke-free parties, they're quite a few now in Geneva and Lausanne and all the GOL member parties so far have been smoke-free so no excuse to stay home!
You'll certainly find other avid readers in this community. There are already two book clubs going - there might still be space in the second. Contact member Apple for details.
As for smoke-free parties, they're quite a few now in Geneva and Lausanne and all the GOL member parties so far have been smoke-free so no excuse to stay home!
lentil, Mar 28, 2006 @ 15:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello there! I like hiking and reading!
Post 2
we are giving one this friday :)
Shakers dance floor is smoke free - so a good chance to come out dancing with GOLers and still breathe afterwards :)

Welcome to the site anyway!
Val
we are giving one this friday :)
Shakers dance floor is smoke free - so a good chance to come out dancing with GOLers and still breathe afterwards :)

Welcome to the site anyway!
Val
Hoiling, Mar 28, 2006 @ 19:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1005 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form