Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello there from...quite a few places

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello there from...quite a few places
Hello there,

I hope everybody is well.

I moved here this year and was told by others that I should maybe register on this site.

I have just now decided to do so. In any case, I guess I should say that I use to live in Paris, London and New York. I grew up in Los Angeles and Paris. Yes I have moved around allot.

I am a pretty outgoing guy who likes sports (golf, tennis, and squash especialy), good food, fine wines, movies and hanging out with freinds.

I apologise to those from other countries but given current world events, I just have to say Go France!!! (I have a French passport even though I am originally Iranian).
The text you are quoting:
Hello there,

I hope everybody is well.

I moved here this year and was told by others that I should maybe register on this site.

I have just now decided to do so. In any case, I guess I should say that I use to live in Paris, London and New York. I grew up in Los Angeles and Paris. Yes I have moved around allot.

I am a pretty outgoing guy who likes sports (golf, tennis, and squash especialy), good food, fine wines, movies and hanging out with freinds.

I apologise to those from other countries but given current world events, I just have to say Go France!!! (I have a French passport even though I am originally Iranian).
SE1972Jun 21, 2006 @ 13:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 910 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello there from...quite a few places
Post 1
welcome to mixed up city! everyone here's pretty much half, or quarter, or any other fraction something, or not at all from around here in the first place, so i'm sure you'll fit right in!

as for football, have you noticed that France isn't playing that great? sorry, had to say that... :) my team's not playing at all, so i'm supporting South Korea, of all teams. go figure...

have fun!
welcome to mixed up city! everyone here's pretty much half, or quarter, or any other fraction something, or not at all from around here in the first place, so i'm sure you'll fit right in!

as for football, have you noticed that France isn't playing that great? sorry, had to say that... :) my team's not playing at all, so i'm supporting South Korea, of all teams. go figure...

have fun!
Minda, Jun 23, 2006 @ 17:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello there from...quite a few places
Post 2
And regarding France...yes the french are not playing great but that is because...they are lulling everbody else in a false sense of security so as to come back all the stronger (yes i know I sound delusional)

And sorry about South Korea but you could support France instead now ;)
And regarding France...yes the french are not playing great but that is because...they are lulling everbody else in a false sense of security so as to come back all the stronger (yes i know I sound delusional)

And sorry about South Korea but you could support France instead now ;)
SE1972, Jun 26, 2006 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 910 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form