Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello to All the People in Lausanne Area!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello to All the People in Lausanne Area!

Hi all,

I'm Inês, from Portugal, and came to Lausanne with my husband almost a year ago. However, we only started to meet new people (other than people from his work) now. Better late than never, right? :)

I like games, books and movies, as well as discovering new spots in the city. I'm a bit of an introvert, but I really enjoy meeting new people and making new friendships.

I'm joining the Quiz Night next Monday with my husband, and hopefully there will be more opportunities to meeting many of you! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I'm Inês, from Portugal, and came to Lausanne with my husband almost a year ago. However, we only started to meet new people (other than people from his work) now. Better late than never, right? :)

I like games, books and movies, as well as discovering new spots in the city. I'm a bit of an introvert, but I really enjoy meeting new people and making new friendships.

I'm joining the Quiz Night next Monday with my husband, and hopefully there will be more opportunities to meeting many of you! 

Inês Patrício MVFeb 13, 2019 @ 13:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 555 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello to All the People in Lausanne Area!
Post 1

Welcome! Smile

The text you are quoting:

Welcome! Smile

Pierre G, Feb 13, 2019 @ 18:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 555 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form