Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hey there GOL!
Hello to GOL! I’m very excited to join you guys and am looking forward to meeting at all the awesome parties that I’ve been reading about. Although I live in Bern, I’m getting a Legal Masters at the World Trade Institute, I do have a GA rail pass and plan to make the short trek to Geneva on a regular basis. So far I love living in Switzerland and can’t wait to make new friends in Geneva. I’m totally looking forward to meeting you guys!
The text you are quoting:
Hello to GOL! I’m very excited to join you guys and am looking forward to meeting at all the awesome parties that I’ve been reading about. Although I live in Bern, I’m getting a Legal Masters at the World Trade Institute, I do have a GA rail pass and plan to make the short trek to Geneva on a regular basis. So far I love living in Switzerland and can’t wait to make new friends in Geneva. I’m totally looking forward to meeting you guys!
JamiePFeb 21, 2006 @ 14:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1093 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hey there GOL!
Post 1
Hey jamie,

welcome to GOL.

What's it like in Bern? is there a similar 'BernOnline' community there?

Hey jamie,

welcome to GOL.

What's it like in Bern? is there a similar 'BernOnline' community there?

Nir Ofek, Feb 21, 2006 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hey there GOL!
Post 2
Hey! I just got a Law Masters, but I did it in England. Are you already a lawyer in the US?
Welcome to the group, you'll have loads of fun when you come down. Make sure you make the MOST of that GA!!
Hey! I just got a Law Masters, but I did it in England. Are you already a lawyer in the US?
Welcome to the group, you'll have loads of fun when you come down. Make sure you make the MOST of that GA!!
Jillybeano, Feb 21, 2006 @ 18:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1093 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form