Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hey there people!
Hello!!

So about me....I arrived in Geneva at the start of November 2005, but what with work etc have not had the time to meet many new people (other than work colleagues), so thought this would be a great start! Many thanks to those that have welcomed me so far!

I'm originally from the UK (Wimbledon) and love fast cars, motorsport (can't wait for the Motor Show here in Geneva!), meeting new people and going out to party!

I'm very newly single, so looking to make the most of my newly free weekends etc and can't wait to meet all you lot very soon!!
The text you are quoting:
Hello!!

So about me....I arrived in Geneva at the start of November 2005, but what with work etc have not had the time to meet many new people (other than work colleagues), so thought this would be a great start! Many thanks to those that have welcomed me so far!

I'm originally from the UK (Wimbledon) and love fast cars, motorsport (can't wait for the Motor Show here in Geneva!), meeting new people and going out to party!

I'm very newly single, so looking to make the most of my newly free weekends etc and can't wait to meet all you lot very soon!!
ChloesterJan 12, 2006 @ 11:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1134 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hey there people!
Post 1
welcome to Geneva.

If you love fast cars you've come to the right place: they say Geneva has the 2nd highest (after Monaco) sports cars / capita ratio in the world...(-:

Sorry to hear about the 'newly single'. This community is great for meeting new friends (and for dating check out www.swissfriends.ch).

Hope to see you at one of the activities real soon, and maybe even before then passing me by in your ferrari...(-:

welcome to town.

Nir

welcome to Geneva.

If you love fast cars you've come to the right place: they say Geneva has the 2nd highest (after Monaco) sports cars / capita ratio in the world...(-:

Sorry to hear about the 'newly single'. This community is great for meeting new friends (and for dating check out www.swissfriends.ch).

Hope to see you at one of the activities real soon, and maybe even before then passing me by in your ferrari...(-:

welcome to town.

Nir

Nir Ofek, Jan 12, 2006 @ 15:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi there
welcome 2 GOL...
Cool, i went 2 the motorshow last yr and it was really nice, cool stuff everywhere so if u want company this year, lemme know!

Meanwhile, mdm Phoebe is a huge car addict as well... so u're in gud company : )

Hi there
welcome 2 GOL...
Cool, i went 2 the motorshow last yr and it was really nice, cool stuff everywhere so if u want company this year, lemme know!

Meanwhile, mdm Phoebe is a huge car addict as well... so u're in gud company : )

Tigger, Jan 12, 2006 @ 19:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
As Tigger said... u won't have any pb finding company.
But I found last year motorshow was very disappointing,nothing exciting...

2006 has to be better, but I hope we'll see u around at one of our GOL drinks before March???

Take care
Phoebs
As Tigger said... u won't have any pb finding company.
But I found last year motorshow was very disappointing,nothing exciting...

2006 has to be better, but I hope we'll see u around at one of our GOL drinks before March???

Take care
Phoebs
Phoebe, Jan 12, 2006 @ 21:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Certainly hope to be at drinks before March! Just looking for when the next events are - see you there hopefully!!
Certainly hope to be at drinks before March! Just looking for when the next events are - see you there hopefully!!
Chloester, Jan 13, 2006 @ 11:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1134 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form