Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi!!! My name is Sibylle. I‘m a student at Gibb in Bern, my BM2 group is looking for english native Expats to Interview!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi!!! My name is Sibylle. I‘m a student at Gibb in Bern, my BM2 group is looking for english native Expats to Interview!

My group is in charge of a project, we chose to do our project about Expats. If you are an Expat between the ages of 20-30 living in Bern, and you are interested, please respond to this post. The interview its not going to be too long, you can set the time and place! We invite you for a coffee or a drink, whatever you like! A little about me: I'm 24 and also an Expat (From Paraguay).

The text you are quoting:

My group is in charge of a project, we chose to do our project about Expats. If you are an Expat between the ages of 20-30 living in Bern, and you are interested, please respond to this post. The interview its not going to be too long, you can set the time and place! We invite you for a coffee or a drink, whatever you like! A little about me: I'm 24 and also an Expat (From Paraguay).

Sibylle RiquelmeNov 26, 2021 @ 13:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 979 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 979 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form