Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi ! IT'S LULUTIN
Hi everybody ! I am glad to join this big international community ! I am new to the site, but not to Switzerland.. I live not in Geneva but at the lake side too in Vevey.I work in the field of social. I like to come to Geneva when I can. I am a swiss man, international oriented, whith plenty interests and hope to meet people with the same interests as me. SEE YOU SOON !
The text you are quoting:
Hi everybody ! I am glad to join this big international community ! I am new to the site, but not to Switzerland.. I live not in Geneva but at the lake side too in Vevey.I work in the field of social. I like to come to Geneva when I can. I am a swiss man, international oriented, whith plenty interests and hope to meet people with the same interests as me. SEE YOU SOON !
LULUTINMar 27, 2006 @ 01:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1106 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi ! IT'S LULUTIN
Post 1
welcome 2 the site...many ppl with diverse interests here so i'm sure u will meet some1 who matches urs!

c u round... : )
welcome 2 the site...many ppl with diverse interests here so i'm sure u will meet some1 who matches urs!

c u round... : )
Tigger, Mar 30, 2006 @ 00:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi ! IT'S LULUTIN
Post 2
Thanks for your kind welcome Tigger, and see you soon on the site or at one activity ! LULUTIN
Thanks for your kind welcome Tigger, and see you soon on the site or at one activity ! LULUTIN
LULUTIN, Mar 30, 2006 @ 03:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1106 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form