Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi - nearly new to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi - nearly new to Geneva
Hi everyone

One year in - fantastic summer, rock climbing and exploring the local area. Winter has slowed things down - so it would be great to find some new people to hangout with, other than the suits that infest the geneva scene. (sorry if you are one of them)

Outside of climbing, I muck about with Photography (strange stuff), design, Sunday (preferably wet) reading the papers and playing board games with my Austrian mates (mainly a excuse to drink some beer). I hope to get back into mountain biking when the weather gets better.

Like to do next - learn how to cross country ski, speak better french and find out where I can buy a proper joint (sunday roast that is)

Rick
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone

One year in - fantastic summer, rock climbing and exploring the local area. Winter has slowed things down - so it would be great to find some new people to hangout with, other than the suits that infest the geneva scene. (sorry if you are one of them)

Outside of climbing, I muck about with Photography (strange stuff), design, Sunday (preferably wet) reading the papers and playing board games with my Austrian mates (mainly a excuse to drink some beer). I hope to get back into mountain biking when the weather gets better.

Like to do next - learn how to cross country ski, speak better french and find out where I can buy a proper joint (sunday roast that is)

Rick
recclesDec 16, 2005 @ 01:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1115 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi - nearly new to Geneva
Post 1
Can't help with the cross country ski or the roast, but I have friends who can. Board games on the other hand, are totally an area of expertise. Cranium, anyone?

Glad you made it to the site. Hope to see you at some of the activities!

[whoa, like totally channeling Sherri there!]
Can't help with the cross country ski or the roast, but I have friends who can. Board games on the other hand, are totally an area of expertise. Cranium, anyone?

Glad you made it to the site. Hope to see you at some of the activities!

[whoa, like totally channeling Sherri there!]
misskate, Dec 16, 2005 @ 01:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi - nearly new to Geneva
Post 2
Trying to round up some friends into going - most claim not to own a suit - does anyone know where you can hire a DJ.

Rick

Trying to round up some friends into going - most claim not to own a suit - does anyone know where you can hire a DJ.

Rick

reccles, Dec 16, 2005 @ 18:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1115 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form