Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi! New in town looking for tips and recommendations

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi! New in town looking for tips and recommendations

Hello! I'm Stoyan and starting July I'll be doing an internship in Geneva. This is why, I'm looking for a place to stay. If you guys know someone who is looking for a roomate, any cool student residences you recommend or any tips, please let me know! 

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I'm Stoyan and starting July I'll be doing an internship in Geneva. This is why, I'm looking for a place to stay. If you guys know someone who is looking for a roomate, any cool student residences you recommend or any tips, please let me know! 

Stoyan Hristov BanovJun 11, 2019 @ 12:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 606 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi! New in town looking for tips and recommendations
Post 1

Jun 11, 19 12:09

Hello, Stoyan, and welcome to Geneva.

If you click on the Classifieds tab, you will find plenty of housing offers under “Housing available” and also the possibility to insert an ad. of your own under “Housing wanted”.

So good luck and all the best, R.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, Stoyan, and welcome to Geneva.

If you click on the Classifieds tab, you will find plenty of housing offers under “Housing available” and also the possibility to insert an ad. of your own under “Housing wanted”.

So good luck and all the best, R.

Ritchie, Jun 11, 2019 @ 17:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 606 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form