Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi, Olaf (German-Polish), new in Geneva, interested in Sports (esp. Football) and music

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi, Olaf (German-Polish), new in Geneva, interested in Sports (esp. Football) and music
The text you are quoting:

Olaf WientzekJul 4, 2019 @ 15:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 851 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi, Olaf (German-Polish), new in Geneva, interested in Sports (esp. Football) and music
Post 1

Hi, everyone,

my name is Olaf and I arrived in Geneva two months ago, as Head of Office for a German political foundation.

I am 36, of German-Polish origin, with strong ties to Belgium.

I love football (or soccer if you prefer), hiking and music (particularly Progressive Rock and Jazz).

Looking for a hobby football team to join (both inside/outside, small-pitch/ big-pitch) are fine.

Best, Olaf

Hi, everyone,

my name is Olaf and I arrived in Geneva two months ago, as Head of Office for a German political foundation.

I am 36, of German-Polish origin, with strong ties to Belgium.

I love football (or soccer if you prefer), hiking and music (particularly Progressive Rock and Jazz).

Looking for a hobby football team to join (both inside/outside, small-pitch/ big-pitch) are fine.

Best, Olaf

Olaf Wientzek, Jul 4, 2019 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi, Olaf (German-Polish), new in Geneva, interested in Sports (esp. Football) and music
Post 2

Czołem und hallo Olaf! I'm Polish and used to live in Germany (Berlin, Limburgerho) I am not interested in soccer, but if you want to join Geneva Boxing/self-defense club or try some river fitness (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBCBMvoUqY&t=3s), let me know! 

Czołem und hallo Olaf! I'm Polish and used to live in Germany (Berlin, Limburgerho) I am not interested in soccer, but if you want to join Geneva Boxing/self-defense club or try some river fitness (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBCBMvoUqY&t=3s), let me know! 

Kris R, Jul 4, 2019 @ 18:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Jan 1, 70 01:00

As a true Silesian I follow both.

As a true Silesian I follow both.

Olaf Wientzek, Jul 16, 2019 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 851 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form