Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi, everyone!

Hi folks! I am very happy to join in this forum. I want to share one thing which deals with your health. Recently, I have bought Kratom capsules from Thekratomcapsules.com. The product which I was received from this place was very nice and not found any defective. Have anyone buy Kratom capsules from this exclusive online store? If yes, what was your experience.

The text you are quoting:

Hi folks! I am very happy to join in this forum. I want to share one thing which deals with your health. Recently, I have bought Kratom capsules from Thekratomcapsules.com. The product which I was received from this place was very nice and not found any defective. Have anyone buy Kratom capsules from this exclusive online store? If yes, what was your experience.

Betty JohnMar 6, 2019 @ 11:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi, everyone!
Post 1

For anyone interested in Kratom, please read this publication from the NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse):

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/kratom

For anyone with any knowledge of Neuroscience, that fact that the active substances in Kratom are mitragynine and 7-α-hydroxymitragynine, which have their effects by interaction with opioid receptors in the brain, sets off alarm bells.

If anyone points out that Kratom is a "natural" substance, remember that heroin (like opium and morphine) is made from the resin of poppy plants. Milky, sap-like opium is first removed from the pod of the poppy flower. This opium is refined to make morphine, then further refined into different forms of heroin.

Cocaine is also an extract of coca leaves. You can, and some people in Bolivia and Peru do, "enjoy" its effects by chewing coca leaves. If anyone does not know where all that leads, you have not been paying attention.

The text you are quoting:

For anyone interested in Kratom, please read this publication from the NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse):

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/kratom

For anyone with any knowledge of Neuroscience, that fact that the active substances in Kratom are mitragynine and 7-α-hydroxymitragynine, which have their effects by interaction with opioid receptors in the brain, sets off alarm bells.

If anyone points out that Kratom is a "natural" substance, remember that heroin (like opium and morphine) is made from the resin of poppy plants. Milky, sap-like opium is first removed from the pod of the poppy flower. This opium is refined to make morphine, then further refined into different forms of heroin.

Cocaine is also an extract of coca leaves. You can, and some people in Bolivia and Peru do, "enjoy" its effects by chewing coca leaves. If anyone does not know where all that leads, you have not been paying attention.

JR M, Mar 6, 2019 @ 13:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form