Login or Sign Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi there!

Hi everyone,
I’m Marta, a fashion designer from Italy. I love travelling, discovering new places and meeting people from different countries.


I’ve had a home in the Chamonix valley for almost 30 years and I spend time there regularly. It’s a place I’m very attached to and where I always feel at home.


I joined Glocals because I’d like to connect with people in the Geneva area and, more generally, with this international community. I’m also interested in finding someone who may enjoy staying in my Chamonix home during the winter months when I won’t be able to use it myself.


Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,
I’m Marta, a fashion designer from Italy. I love travelling, discovering new places and meeting people from different countries.


I’ve had a home in the Chamonix valley for almost 30 years and I spend time there regularly. It’s a place I’m very attached to and where I always feel at home.


I joined Glocals because I’d like to connect with people in the Geneva area and, more generally, with this international community. I’m also interested in finding someone who may enjoy staying in my Chamonix home during the winter months when I won’t be able to use it myself.


Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting you!


marta rossiniToday @ 17:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
 
0 Replies | 16 Views      |  Send to friend
 
No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 16 Views      |  Send to friend
 
 
 
Feedback Form