Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi Everyone

Hi everyone I Hope all of you're good and Guys I'm new and first of all I wanna say thanks to admin that He approved my request . And Guys it's my 6th month that I'm Here in the Switzerland in ( Winterthur ) And I also learning Germany as a far as I can . And I have 23 Year old and I need to talk with anyone male or female it doesn't for me and by the way I don't Have any friend ! And I'm specifically looking forward to talk Germany as a soon as a possible but I speak a little bit so if you can help me or you wanna be my friend you can just type text agin and we will be know each other . 

Again thanks a lot to see my text . 

Best regards

Houshang Kamran 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone I Hope all of you're good and Guys I'm new and first of all I wanna say thanks to admin that He approved my request . And Guys it's my 6th month that I'm Here in the Switzerland in ( Winterthur ) And I also learning Germany as a far as I can . And I have 23 Year old and I need to talk with anyone male or female it doesn't for me and by the way I don't Have any friend ! And I'm specifically looking forward to talk Germany as a soon as a possible but I speak a little bit so if you can help me or you wanna be my friend you can just type text agin and we will be know each other . 

Again thanks a lot to see my text . 

Best regards

Houshang Kamran 

Houshang KamranOct 20, 2021 @ 13:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 676 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi Everyone
Post 1

Hey man, I am going to Geneva next week for a 6 month internship, It would be nice to meet up sometime? Do you have accomodation or spare room. I am currently searching for one

The text you are quoting:

Hey man, I am going to Geneva next week for a 6 month internship, It would be nice to meet up sometime? Do you have accomodation or spare room. I am currently searching for one

Luis Bartolome, Oct 20, 2021 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 676 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form