Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi GOL's
Hi GOL's !. I am new to this !.

I've been in Geneva for over 10 years. I'm spanish and as you can see my english is not very good/fluent but i hope that in spite of that i will find my place in GOL !.

I enjoy going to parties, listen to latin music and eatins sushis !. I like to take pictures too, so if you need a photograph for your next party, just ask !.

Looking forward to meet new friends and ...practice my english ! ;-)

The text you are quoting:
Hi GOL's !. I am new to this !.

I've been in Geneva for over 10 years. I'm spanish and as you can see my english is not very good/fluent but i hope that in spite of that i will find my place in GOL !.

I enjoy going to parties, listen to latin music and eatins sushis !. I like to take pictures too, so if you need a photograph for your next party, just ask !.

Looking forward to meet new friends and ...practice my english ! ;-)

BgurlFeb 14, 2006 @ 22:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1369 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi GOL's
Post 1
bienvenido bgurl! too bad about the snowshoe thing - my bad for mixing up the dates! but you're so eager to participate and friendly that i'm sure i'll meet you soon! =)
bienvenido bgurl! too bad about the snowshoe thing - my bad for mixing up the dates! but you're so eager to participate and friendly that i'm sure i'll meet you soon! =)
snowrice, Feb 15, 2006 @ 04:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hola, and welcome to GoL and to Geneva!

Thanks so much for offering your help on pictures - we will definitly take you up on it!

As for your english - it's perfect! But if you want to practive it more, there is a post on the 'where/how in geneva' forum from a members who speaks english, and wants to practive her spanish. So check it out...

Welcome to the community, and hope to see you soon!

Nir
Hola, and welcome to GoL and to Geneva!

Thanks so much for offering your help on pictures - we will definitly take you up on it!

As for your english - it's perfect! But if you want to practive it more, there is a post on the 'where/how in geneva' forum from a members who speaks english, and wants to practive her spanish. So check it out...

Welcome to the community, and hope to see you soon!

Nir

Nir Ofek, Feb 15, 2006 @ 13:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hola preziosissima!
I'm also pretty new in GOL but in short time I'm having a great experiencing with GOL people...You will see...most of US are very nice! Moreover, here in GVA people really love dancing latin music as salsa, merengue, etc...so I do think that you will not have either the time to take any pictures...you will have to dance!
Hope to meet you soon.
Hasta luego.
Besitos.
BE MAD
Hola preziosissima!
I'm also pretty new in GOL but in short time I'm having a great experiencing with GOL people...You will see...most of US are very nice! Moreover, here in GVA people really love dancing latin music as salsa, merengue, etc...so I do think that you will not have either the time to take any pictures...you will have to dance!
Hope to meet you soon.
Hasta luego.
Besitos.
BE MAD
BEMAD, Feb 19, 2006 @ 21:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1369 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form