Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi Geneva GLocals! Can you help, please?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi Geneva GLocals! Can you help, please?

Hi!

Lovely to be here; I look forward to meeting you over the next few months!

I'm Swiss/ Kiwi/ British and in the process of a staged family move to French-speaking Switzerland. Everyone I know already in the area told me GLocals is the best place to start. Geneva and the local area is where I'm heading.

Short term I'm looking for a professional house-share for Mon-Fri (family currently in a rented house in France), so that I can start putting roots down and researching schools, etc.

Medium term, I've worked all over the world in varied roles in tech hardware and software industries in management, sales, marketing and operations. My goal is to work in GVA either consulting (project-based) or a full time role. 

Any ideas where I should start please? If you have any clues on either of the above, please let me know and I'll happily buy you a coffee!

Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting you.

James

PS I speak French too, so happy to live/work with French (and Spanish!) speakers.

www.JamesMadelin.com

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

Lovely to be here; I look forward to meeting you over the next few months!

I'm Swiss/ Kiwi/ British and in the process of a staged family move to French-speaking Switzerland. Everyone I know already in the area told me GLocals is the best place to start. Geneva and the local area is where I'm heading.

Short term I'm looking for a professional house-share for Mon-Fri (family currently in a rented house in France), so that I can start putting roots down and researching schools, etc.

Medium term, I've worked all over the world in varied roles in tech hardware and software industries in management, sales, marketing and operations. My goal is to work in GVA either consulting (project-based) or a full time role. 

Any ideas where I should start please? If you have any clues on either of the above, please let me know and I'll happily buy you a coffee!

Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting you.

James

PS I speak French too, so happy to live/work with French (and Spanish!) speakers.

www.JamesMadelin.com

James MOct 15, 2019 @ 11:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 654 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 654 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form