Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi Hi!
Hi all,

New to GOL, but been in Geneva for about a year. Canadian girl studying here for the next little while and I need something to distract me from my thesis!!! Was always picked last for spots (yes, even tee-ball :( but loving the attitude ppl have here towards sports and have gotten really into rowing and rock climbing so if anyone's up for either let me know...

t.
The text you are quoting:
Hi all,

New to GOL, but been in Geneva for about a year. Canadian girl studying here for the next little while and I need something to distract me from my thesis!!! Was always picked last for spots (yes, even tee-ball :( but loving the attitude ppl have here towards sports and have gotten really into rowing and rock climbing so if anyone's up for either let me know...

t.
cdnensuisseMar 29, 2006 @ 01:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1040 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi Hi!
Post 1
welcome girl!
yeap, plenty of distractions here on GOL...not 2 worry!

in fact, i'd b more worried about ur thesis..lol ; P

c u at the next "distraction"
welcome girl!
yeap, plenty of distractions here on GOL...not 2 worry!

in fact, i'd b more worried about ur thesis..lol ; P

c u at the next "distraction"
Tigger, Mar 30, 2006 @ 00:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi Hi!
Post 2
welcome to GOL. I'm fairly new to both Geneva and GOL - but I saw your interests in rowing and rock climbing. I used to do both of these (started when I lived in BC actually) - but have not got into them in Geneva yet. Be interested in knowing how you got started...

Cheers ! Chad.
welcome to GOL. I'm fairly new to both Geneva and GOL - but I saw your interests in rowing and rock climbing. I used to do both of these (started when I lived in BC actually) - but have not got into them in Geneva yet. Be interested in knowing how you got started...

Cheers ! Chad.
chaddy, Apr 1, 2006 @ 13:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1040 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form