Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi all (another new comer-WHY always Geneva not Zurich !?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi all (another new comer-WHY always Geneva not Zurich !?

Hi all,

We are family of 4 ( my children 5 and 10 yo) and in the process of moving CH.I read most of the comments re.  housing+ public schools ..I just noticed noone mentioning blending in swiss community (expats hook up with expats) no one mentioned how their community such as easy to make friend+ any racism ? + will they welcome such as next door neighbour or another parent at school playdates etc.. I will be enrolling my kids public school and haven't seen any comment schools in Zurcih ? Why ..WHY Geneva ? not many comments re. life/school in Zurich ? Thx 

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

We are family of 4 ( my children 5 and 10 yo) and in the process of moving CH.I read most of the comments re.  housing+ public schools ..I just noticed noone mentioning blending in swiss community (expats hook up with expats) no one mentioned how their community such as easy to make friend+ any racism ? + will they welcome such as next door neighbour or another parent at school playdates etc.. I will be enrolling my kids public school and haven't seen any comment schools in Zurcih ? Why ..WHY Geneva ? not many comments re. life/school in Zurich ? Thx 

Esma NadineJul 11, 2019 @ 15:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 657 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi all (another new comer-WHY always Geneva not Zurich !?
Post 1

Thanks Wojtek :) I actually thought maybe because of French language ( more popular then German). I really wanted to hear opinions on both city  but it seems like not many expats in Zurich :) 

The text you are quoting:

Thanks Wojtek :) I actually thought maybe because of French language ( more popular then German). I really wanted to hear opinions on both city  but it seems like not many expats in Zurich :) 

Esma Nadine, Jul 12, 2019 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 657 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form