Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everybody!!
Relatively new to Geneva and still finding our way around. We both love to be outdoors and are very sporty. Looking forward to participating in the activities here on GoL. We have a 20 month old baby girl and would love to get together with like families for play groups, parties, et al. Even so, still haven't lost our taste for the adult entertainment as well (when we can find a sitter). Let us know!!!

Bill & Ang
The text you are quoting:
Relatively new to Geneva and still finding our way around. We both love to be outdoors and are very sporty. Looking forward to participating in the activities here on GoL. We have a 20 month old baby girl and would love to get together with like families for play groups, parties, et al. Even so, still haven't lost our taste for the adult entertainment as well (when we can find a sitter). Let us know!!!

Bill & Ang
wirandolphJun 9, 2006 @ 18:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 935 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi everybody!!
Post 1
welcome to the GoL community.

There are quite a few parents on GoL (in fact, i just got back from a GoL Parents & Kids day 1 hour ago).

Most activities I've seen posted on goL were for older kids (4-6), but might be a good idea for you to post something on 'members activities' for parents of younger kids, and see who bites...(-:

Welcome to the community,

Nir
The text you are quoting:
welcome to the GoL community.

There are quite a few parents on GoL (in fact, i just got back from a GoL Parents & Kids day 1 hour ago).

Most activities I've seen posted on goL were for older kids (4-6), but might be a good idea for you to post something on 'members activities' for parents of younger kids, and see who bites...(-:

Welcome to the community,

Nir

Nir Ofek, Jun 11, 2006 @ 22:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 935 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form