Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everybody!
I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am moving to Geneva next month for a job working with children with Autism. As I have never visited the country before, and don't know anybody- it would be great to meet up with any willing participants who can show me the sights and nightlife!
I am looking forward to meeting you in the future- lynsey XXX
The text you are quoting:
I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am moving to Geneva next month for a job working with children with Autism. As I have never visited the country before, and don't know anybody- it would be great to meet up with any willing participants who can show me the sights and nightlife!
I am looking forward to meeting you in the future- lynsey XXX
flowerylynsMar 22, 2006 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1054 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi everybody!
Post 1
welcome (soon) to Geneva L!

You're coming to a great place.

I am sure that many GoL folks will be happy to make you feel welcome here and to show you the town. This forum is a great start...

When exactly do you arrive?

Nir
welcome (soon) to Geneva L!

You're coming to a great place.

I am sure that many GoL folks will be happy to make you feel welcome here and to show you the town. This forum is a great start...

When exactly do you arrive?

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 22, 2006 @ 16:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi- I am coming to geneva this saturday to see where i will be living etc & then I will get a date of when I will be starting work. I think it will be in the next two or three weeks.
Hi- I am coming to geneva this saturday to see where i will be living etc & then I will get a date of when I will be starting work. I think it will be in the next two or three weeks.
flowerylyns, Mar 23, 2006 @ 02:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Welcome to town then!

My and my girlfriend (Iolly) are in town this Saturday, and if you need help with anything, or just to meet a few friendly faces, pls don't hesitate to let us know. Will be a pleasure welcoming you.

I will send you our number by Email.

Nir
Welcome to town then!

My and my girlfriend (Iolly) are in town this Saturday, and if you need help with anything, or just to meet a few friendly faces, pls don't hesitate to let us know. Will be a pleasure welcoming you.

I will send you our number by Email.

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 23, 2006 @ 11:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1054 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form