Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone !
Hi everyone,

I’m a 41 year old Belgian + Luxembourger, working in computer software consulting and development.

I’ve been in Geneva since 2005, but I moved here from Brussels for the convenience of a more central home between travels and better weather, being out on software consulting missions most of the time, or working remotely when I was home and travelling to other countries whenever I had some free time. So basically I still fell like I just moved in as I haven’t really been living here yet.

Now that I have more free time, I’m settling in a bit, and being more of a "citizen of the world" than a regional, I’ve been considering joining Glocals.

In the meantime I got involved in the housing cooperative I’m staying at, and since we have some temporary accommodations opportunities which could benefit expats, I finally took the plunge and created my user profile.

I do speak French as well, supposedly my native language although I probably couldn’t pass as a local in Swiss-French.

I’m kind of quiet and happy by myself, sometimes absorbed in some software side project for weeks at a time, but I also enjoy discussing technology, science, watching TV series, movies, documentaries, or sometimes playing video games, reading or taking walks.

Philippe
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone,

I’m a 41 year old Belgian + Luxembourger, working in computer software consulting and development.

I’ve been in Geneva since 2005, but I moved here from Brussels for the convenience of a more central home between travels and better weather, being out on software consulting missions most of the time, or working remotely when I was home and travelling to other countries whenever I had some free time. So basically I still fell like I just moved in as I haven’t really been living here yet.

Now that I have more free time, I’m settling in a bit, and being more of a "citizen of the world" than a regional, I’ve been considering joining Glocals.

In the meantime I got involved in the housing cooperative I’m staying at, and since we have some temporary accommodations opportunities which could benefit expats, I finally took the plunge and created my user profile.

I do speak French as well, supposedly my native language although I probably couldn’t pass as a local in Swiss-French.

I’m kind of quiet and happy by myself, sometimes absorbed in some software side project for weeks at a time, but I also enjoy discussing technology, science, watching TV series, movies, documentaries, or sometimes playing video games, reading or taking walks.

Philippe
Philippe MajerusApr 22, 2019 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 592 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 592 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form