Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone!

Hello everyone, this is my 3rd time here in Switzerland, specifically in the city of Genève, I love this country, its people, its culture, its rules and its tranquility, I am looking for someone to exchange language with, someone who wants to learn Spanish and who teaches me French, also someone to go out with to share some beers or anything!

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone, this is my 3rd time here in Switzerland, specifically in the city of Genève, I love this country, its people, its culture, its rules and its tranquility, I am looking for someone to exchange language with, someone who wants to learn Spanish and who teaches me French, also someone to go out with to share some beers or anything!

Cristian Felipe Toro Quintero Feb 21, 2022 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 862 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi everyone!
Post 1

Feb 21, 22 17:41

I know a little French and English, I want to learn more of these languages. I also like to go running, play soccer or go for a walk on trails or do some kind of activity.Laughing

The text you are quoting:

I know a little French and English, I want to learn more of these languages. I also like to go running, play soccer or go for a walk on trails or do some kind of activity.Laughing

Cristian Felipe Toro Quintero , Feb 21, 2022 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 862 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form