Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone!
So I guess it's time for me to introduce myself too... My name is Petter and I'm from Norway. I've been based in Switzerland for a year now but never really settled in as I have spent too much time away...

My work takes me all over the world and I'm travelling much of the time. I would like establish more of a real base here though and I'm considering maybe relocating from Lausanne to Geneva this year.

About me as a person; those who know me often describe me as a typical gemini... outgoing, open minded and enjoying life and I always go to bed too late.

I enjoy meeting people and making new friends and this site seems like a great starting point around here... Hope to see many of you soon!
The text you are quoting:
So I guess it's time for me to introduce myself too... My name is Petter and I'm from Norway. I've been based in Switzerland for a year now but never really settled in as I have spent too much time away...

My work takes me all over the world and I'm travelling much of the time. I would like establish more of a real base here though and I'm considering maybe relocating from Lausanne to Geneva this year.

About me as a person; those who know me often describe me as a typical gemini... outgoing, open minded and enjoying life and I always go to bed too late.

I enjoy meeting people and making new friends and this site seems like a great starting point around here... Hope to see many of you soon!

PetterFeb 5, 2006 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1087 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi everyone!
Post 1
it's amazing how many of us on this communty travel around so much and so do nto get enough time to make local contacts. I think GoL really helps here.

What do you do that takes you all over the world?

Nir
The text you are quoting:
it's amazing how many of us on this communty travel around so much and so do nto get enough time to make local contacts. I think GoL really helps here.

What do you do that takes you all over the world?

Nir
Nir Ofek, Feb 6, 2006 @ 19:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1087 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form