Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi everyone, new to the site but been a local for a while...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone, new to the site but been a local for a while...
Just a little note to congratulate you on the site, and thank the nice people who sent me welcome emails. Been to a few Sindy parties, always impressed by the number of people who show up! Concerning myself as I see you call for a little self-intro, I'm of Swedish nationality, studying international relations, playing golf, and always up for some fun. That's it in a nutshell! All swedes, students and golfers, feel free to get in touch! Wishing you all a fab weekend of salsa antics (will try to join next time, did some about 2 years back), have fun and stay happy!
Vix.
The text you are quoting:
Just a little note to congratulate you on the site, and thank the nice people who sent me welcome emails. Been to a few Sindy parties, always impressed by the number of people who show up! Concerning myself as I see you call for a little self-intro, I'm of Swedish nationality, studying international relations, playing golf, and always up for some fun. That's it in a nutshell! All swedes, students and golfers, feel free to get in touch! Wishing you all a fab weekend of salsa antics (will try to join next time, did some about 2 years back), have fun and stay happy!
Vix.
Vix_MixNov 19, 2005 @ 00:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1134 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi everyone, new to the site but been a local for a while...
Post 1
Hello and welcome to GenevaOnline.ch

We already have a member named Swiss_Mix--You 2 sisters or just a coincidence?

If you like the Sindy events you're gonna love the GOL Member Activities. Same friendly energy, more intimate atmosphere.

See you soon.

Oded
The text you are quoting:
Hello and welcome to GenevaOnline.ch

We already have a member named Swiss_Mix--You 2 sisters or just a coincidence?

If you like the Sindy events you're gonna love the GOL Member Activities. Same friendly energy, more intimate atmosphere.

See you soon.

Oded
SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 20, 2005 @ 21:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1134 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form