Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone

I've been in Geneva since mid August and am thoroughly enjoying being here. My home country is New Zealand but I've spent a lot of my working life in Europe and Asia, and am here on a 12-month contract heading a small federation of health and disability agencies. 

Like many others I am on the lookout for accommodation (I've had two great Airbnb apartments and may continue with that mode, depending on what's available - but my wife's joining me from 1 October so something a bit more longterm could be useful. I like the look of some of the activities on the site as well: good way to meet people. 

Geoff

The text you are quoting:

I've been in Geneva since mid August and am thoroughly enjoying being here. My home country is New Zealand but I've spent a lot of my working life in Europe and Asia, and am here on a 12-month contract heading a small federation of health and disability agencies. 

Like many others I am on the lookout for accommodation (I've had two great Airbnb apartments and may continue with that mode, depending on what's available - but my wife's joining me from 1 October so something a bit more longterm could be useful. I like the look of some of the activities on the site as well: good way to meet people. 

Geoff

Geoff WarneSep 9, 2018 @ 18:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 773 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi everyone
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and Geneva, Geoff !

For accommodation, you best bet is to browse the Classifieds where you will find plenty of housing offers as well as the opportunity to place an ad. of your own.

So all the best in finding a new home,

Ritchie

Welcome to glocals and Geneva, Geoff !

For accommodation, you best bet is to browse the Classifieds where you will find plenty of housing offers as well as the opportunity to place an ad. of your own.

So all the best in finding a new home,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Sep 9, 2018 @ 19:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi everyone
Post 2

Thanks Ritchie - I appreciate your welcome! Yes I'm going through the Classifieds this afternoon. It's useful though most places are relatively central - I'm hoping for a place more on the outskirts (though still in Geneva canton) and they are rarer. But there are plenty of new ones coming each day ... 

Geoff

Thanks Ritchie - I appreciate your welcome! Yes I'm going through the Classifieds this afternoon. It's useful though most places are relatively central - I'm hoping for a place more on the outskirts (though still in Geneva canton) and they are rarer. But there are plenty of new ones coming each day ... 

Geoff

Geoff Warne, Sep 9, 2018 @ 19:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 773 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form