Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi from a cameroonian - moving to GVA - looking for new group activities never done before (hicking, yoga..)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi from a cameroonian - moving to GVA - looking for new group activities never done before (hicking, yoga..)

Hi Dear All,

I am Francois, Born in Cameroon (Central Africa), Grew up in Senegal (West Africa) and really lucky that my first move in Europe is in Geneva.

I am passionate about public health especially maternal and child health. I have worked in 5 african countries as a Doctor and a public health professional. I am joining the Global Fund to improve health outcomes in Sub-Saharan African countries.

As most african kids, i dreamt of becoming a football superstar (ahaha..) but it never happened. However, i still play football and basketball for fun. I am opened to explore new group activities, make new friends and enjoy swiss culture. 

I look forward to connecting with all of you

Thank you

Francois

The text you are quoting:

Hi Dear All,

I am Francois, Born in Cameroon (Central Africa), Grew up in Senegal (West Africa) and really lucky that my first move in Europe is in Geneva.

I am passionate about public health especially maternal and child health. I have worked in 5 african countries as a Doctor and a public health professional. I am joining the Global Fund to improve health outcomes in Sub-Saharan African countries.

As most african kids, i dreamt of becoming a football superstar (ahaha..) but it never happened. However, i still play football and basketball for fun. I am opened to explore new group activities, make new friends and enjoy swiss culture. 

I look forward to connecting with all of you

Thank you

Francois

Francois CJul 2, 2020 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 644 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi from a cameroonian - moving to GVA - looking for new group activities never done before (hicking, yoga..)
Post 1

Hello Francois,

It would be a pleasure to meet you in Geneva :-)

if you re interested, I organize food events,
where the goal is to meet new people around a tasty meal

Here is the glocals group: Food N’Friends - Geneva
https://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/food-and-friends.htm

Take care and see you soon,

The text you are quoting:

Hello Francois,

It would be a pleasure to meet you in Geneva :-)

if you re interested, I organize food events,
where the goal is to meet new people around a tasty meal

Here is the glocals group: Food N’Friends - Geneva
https://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/food-and-friends.htm

Take care and see you soon,

Jaime Barria, Oct 6, 2020 @ 00:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 644 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form