Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi out there
Yes, I'm a new in Geneva and I look forward to get more used to this nice little town. Why small, I lived before in Frankfurt and I thought Frankfurt is small. Now I know it better... ;)
But of course i like it to live here. So when is the next "new member" meeting? I would like to meet more people, than my coleagues.
Or is someone out there who love to play squash? I'm on the advanced Level, so I would like to play on this Level in geneva. Are there some possibilitys here around?
Also maybe a nice fittness club???? Questions about questions....

see y
Stephan
The text you are quoting:
Yes, I'm a new in Geneva and I look forward to get more used to this nice little town. Why small, I lived before in Frankfurt and I thought Frankfurt is small. Now I know it better... ;)
But of course i like it to live here. So when is the next "new member" meeting? I would like to meet more people, than my coleagues.
Or is someone out there who love to play squash? I'm on the advanced Level, so I would like to play on this Level in geneva. Are there some possibilitys here around?
Also maybe a nice fittness club???? Questions about questions....

see y
Stephan
stephan_mJan 16, 2006 @ 17:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1109 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi out there
Post 1
what can assure us that u r not a double-agent? lol
I might gonna ask security section to check on u.

Welcome to GOL stephan_m

Phoebs
what can assure us that u r not a double-agent? lol
I might gonna ask security section to check on u.

Welcome to GOL stephan_m

Phoebs
Phoebe, Jan 16, 2006 @ 18:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
We also not really look like the same, or?
Look at Guiri's hands and feets... *lough*

see you soon.

Stephan
We also not really look like the same, or?
Look at Guiri's hands and feets... *lough*

see you soon.

Stephan
stephan_m, Jan 19, 2006 @ 13:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
welcome to Geneva Stephan! Yea, this city does give a new meaning to the words 'small city'.

We're had some bad experiences on this community with people called Stephan M, but we hope all that will change with your arrival.

On the squash - to find a good partner, the best you could do is post something on 'members activities'. I am sure you will find players.

Welcome to town, and see you around...

Nir
welcome to Geneva Stephan! Yea, this city does give a new meaning to the words 'small city'.

We're had some bad experiences on this community with people called Stephan M, but we hope all that will change with your arrival.

On the squash - to find a good partner, the best you could do is post something on 'members activities'. I am sure you will find players.

Welcome to town, and see you around...

Nir
Nir Ofek, Jan 19, 2006 @ 23:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
I thought this happens only in special cases, in bedroom atmosph?re...I heard so far... ;)
I thought this happens only in special cases... in bedroom atmosphere sometimes…...I heard so far... ;))
No seriously, I hope to see you soon on the next “new member meeting”. Still I’m happy about joining this info pool. Yesterday I have been the first time in the Solail Rouge and it was great there. Nice atmosphere, nice people, so wish you all the best.

Stephan, the devil ;)
I thought this happens only in special cases, in bedroom atmosph?re...I heard so far... ;)
I thought this happens only in special cases... in bedroom atmosphere sometimes…...I heard so far... ;))
No seriously, I hope to see you soon on the next “new member meeting”. Still I’m happy about joining this info pool. Yesterday I have been the first time in the Solail Rouge and it was great there. Nice atmosphere, nice people, so wish you all the best.

Stephan, the devil ;)

stephan_m, Jan 20, 2006 @ 20:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1109 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form