Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi there!

Good morning!

My name is Fangfang from China. As the new staff of OMS (World Health Orgnization) and the new comer of Geneva (landed on 18 July), I am looking forward to some colorful experiences of living in the beautiful and peaceful city from new friends.

I am a lawyer with a Ph.D of law; a yogini having 8-year flow and 2-year Ashtanga; Chinese calligraphy lover for 5 years; liking reading, travelling, thinking and communicating with people with diversity; and interested in the French language programm and the Gun Shooting & Safety Class.

Looking forward to having funs with you guys in Geneva.

Best regards to you all!

Fangfang

The text you are quoting:

Good morning!

My name is Fangfang from China. As the new staff of OMS (World Health Orgnization) and the new comer of Geneva (landed on 18 July), I am looking forward to some colorful experiences of living in the beautiful and peaceful city from new friends.

I am a lawyer with a Ph.D of law; a yogini having 8-year flow and 2-year Ashtanga; Chinese calligraphy lover for 5 years; liking reading, travelling, thinking and communicating with people with diversity; and interested in the French language programm and the Gun Shooting & Safety Class.

Looking forward to having funs with you guys in Geneva.

Best regards to you all!

Fangfang

Fangfang LAug 8, 2022 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 643 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 643 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form