Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi there
Hi people.. just came to know abt ts site last week.. hv moved recently to geneva abt 3-4 mths ago and looking fwd to join in the next NMD or whenever there is chance to catch up with some of you.. specifically also looking for people in golf n chess.. !!
The text you are quoting:
Hi people.. just came to know abt ts site last week.. hv moved recently to geneva abt 3-4 mths ago and looking fwd to join in the next NMD or whenever there is chance to catch up with some of you.. specifically also looking for people in golf n chess.. !!
Vicky06Mar 18, 2006 @ 20:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 972 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi there
Post 1
welcome to Geneva and to the GenevaOnline community Vicks!

Any time you're up for a game of chess, drop me a line. I played a lot when I was young(er), and would love to take it up again.

Seperatly, if you want a golf partner you should post it on the 'members activities'. I am sure you will get many takers.

See you at the NMD, and online,

Nir

The text you are quoting:
welcome to Geneva and to the GenevaOnline community Vicks!

Any time you're up for a game of chess, drop me a line. I played a lot when I was young(er), and would love to take it up again.

Seperatly, if you want a golf partner you should post it on the 'members activities'. I am sure you will get many takers.

See you at the NMD, and online,

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 21, 2006 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 972 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form