Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi to everyone
Our name is Neil and N_malakhim, a young couple from Geneva expecting our first baby (girl or boy...we have just 2 choices!!) for this summer......

Anyone going at the Shakers this Friday for St Patrick's day ?????? We were thinking to go ..

So may be see you there....

Good night
The text you are quoting:
Our name is Neil and N_malakhim, a young couple from Geneva expecting our first baby (girl or boy...we have just 2 choices!!) for this summer......

Anyone going at the Shakers this Friday for St Patrick's day ?????? We were thinking to go ..

So may be see you there....

Good night
neilmenziesMar 15, 2006 @ 22:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 972 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi to everyone
Post 1
welcome to the community, and congrats on the coming baby! when is the big day?

Ad for st. patricks day: if you want to pull a group of GoLers to go toether, best it to post this as an activity on the 'members activity' section. i am sure you will get many takers...

welcome to the community, and see you online and offline!

Nir
welcome to the community, and congrats on the coming baby! when is the big day?

Ad for st. patricks day: if you want to pull a group of GoLers to go toether, best it to post this as an activity on the 'members activity' section. i am sure you will get many takers...

welcome to the community, and see you online and offline!

Nir
Nir Ofek, Mar 16, 2006 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi to everyone
Post 2
Yep I got answers from quite a few GOLers (activity: Friday after pub at SHAKERS!)... that will show up at Shakers tomorrow ... will email u guys the details :) and...will see u there!

Val
Yep I got answers from quite a few GOLers (activity: Friday after pub at SHAKERS!)... that will show up at Shakers tomorrow ... will email u guys the details :) and...will see u there!

Val
Hoiling, Mar 16, 2006 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 972 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form