Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hola!! Mexican girl in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hola!! Mexican girl in Geneva

Hi everyone!

So, I decided to start a new life in Geneva, I'm 29 years old, though I have Spanish citizenship I spent all my life in Mexico. 

Now I'm an incoming student at IHEID, I'll start a master in Development Studies in September. I just arrived in Geneva a week ago, I've been looking for accommodation but with no luck yet. Offers are totally welcome :)
I'm an easy-going and open-minded person, I love food, animals, and music. I'm a good Mexican food cooker, I like sports too: mostly yoga and running. 
I also worked as a singer many years in Mexico, so I'd enjoy any musical activity. I speak Spanish, English, German and I'm looking forward to learn French.  

If someone is up for doing sports, going for a drink or to a concert, dancing, etc. I'm happy to meet new people :)
The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

So, I decided to start a new life in Geneva, I'm 29 years old, though I have Spanish citizenship I spent all my life in Mexico. 

Now I'm an incoming student at IHEID, I'll start a master in Development Studies in September. I just arrived in Geneva a week ago, I've been looking for accommodation but with no luck yet. Offers are totally welcome :)
I'm an easy-going and open-minded person, I love food, animals, and music. I'm a good Mexican food cooker, I like sports too: mostly yoga and running. 
I also worked as a singer many years in Mexico, so I'd enjoy any musical activity. I speak Spanish, English, German and I'm looking forward to learn French.  

If someone is up for doing sports, going for a drink or to a concert, dancing, etc. I'm happy to meet new people :)

Carmen MenéndezAug 24, 2019 @ 16:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hola!! Mexican girl in Geneva
Post 1

Hi everyone!

Now I'm an incoming student at IHEID, I'll start a master in Development Studies in September. I just arrived in Geneva a week ago, I've been looking for accommodation but with no luck yet. Offers are totally welcome :) I'm an easy-going and open-minded person, I love food, animals, and music. I'm a good Mexican food cooker, I like sports too: mostly yoga and running.  I also worked as a singer many years in Mexico, so I'd enjoy any musical activity. I speak Spanish, English, German and I'm looking forward to learn French.     If someone is up for doing sports, going for a drink or to a concert, dancing, etc. I'm happy to meet new people :)
Aug 24, 19 16:28

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

If you’re looking for accommodation, your best bet is to check the offers in the Classifieds where you can also insert an ad. of your own.

And if you check the “Groups” button you’ll find lots of members with interests matching your own and you’ll soon have many new friends.

All the best,

R.

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

If you’re looking for accommodation, your best bet is to check the offers in the Classifieds where you can also insert an ad. of your own.

And if you check the “Groups” button you’ll find lots of members with interests matching your own and you’ll soon have many new friends.

All the best,

R.

Ritchie, Aug 24, 2019 @ 18:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks!! I've been checking the classifieds, but no luck yet :/ hopefully soon

Thanks!! I've been checking the classifieds, but no luck yet :/ hopefully soon

Carmen Menéndez, Aug 24, 2019 @ 18:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hola Carmen,

Bienvenida a Ginebra.

Mira tambien aquí: https://graduateinstitute.ch/housing

Dame un toque si sabes y quieres jugar al tennis ;)

Cheers,

Mirko

Hola Carmen,

Bienvenida a Ginebra.

Mira tambien aquí: https://graduateinstitute.ch/housing

Dame un toque si sabes y quieres jugar al tennis ;)

Cheers,

Mirko

albator, Aug 25, 2019 @ 12:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form