Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hola everybody
Hi.
I arrived to Geneva a couple of months ago. I like a lot Geneva and I think it is a great place to live and work.
I have been thinking in registered in GoL since a few weeks when a friend of mine told me about this site but it was until yesterday that I decided to fill in the application.
Well. Let's see how it is.
Hasta pronto,
The text you are quoting:
Hi.
I arrived to Geneva a couple of months ago. I like a lot Geneva and I think it is a great place to live and work.
I have been thinking in registered in GoL since a few weeks when a friend of mine told me about this site but it was until yesterday that I decided to fill in the application.
Well. Let's see how it is.
Hasta pronto,
GarbanzoJun 11, 2006 @ 23:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 897 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hola everybody
Post 1
welcome to the community.

I will tell you already what you will most probably think of GenevaOnline (GoL): if you just wait for something to happen, it will not happen, and you will leave GoL. If you become an active member - coming to GoL activities and organising activities, and posting on the forums - most chances are you will meet a ton of new friends on GoL. so if's up to you...(-:

nir
The text you are quoting:
welcome to the community.

I will tell you already what you will most probably think of GenevaOnline (GoL): if you just wait for something to happen, it will not happen, and you will leave GoL. If you become an active member - coming to GoL activities and organising activities, and posting on the forums - most chances are you will meet a ton of new friends on GoL. so if's up to you...(-:

nir

Nir Ofek, Jun 12, 2006 @ 14:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 897 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form