Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Humanitarian intern and passionate rock climber saying hi!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Humanitarian intern and passionate rock climber saying hi!

Hi people! 

I am a social research-loving master's student in International Humanitarian Action (NOHA) at Uppsala uni, coming to Geneva to intern at a humanitarian think tank in the beginning of July. I am originally from the Netherlands, but I have lived and felt at home in Sweden and Canada (Squamish) for a considerable time, too. In addition to being a student, I am a passionate climber (boulderer, mountaineer, anything with mountains, really), routesetter, and general outdoor lover. Needless to say, I am very excited to become a part of the Geneva community! (Any heads-up about a possible room/flatshare/tent fiting a student budget is much appreciatedSmile). 

The text you are quoting:

Hi people! 

I am a social research-loving master's student in International Humanitarian Action (NOHA) at Uppsala uni, coming to Geneva to intern at a humanitarian think tank in the beginning of July. I am originally from the Netherlands, but I have lived and felt at home in Sweden and Canada (Squamish) for a considerable time, too. In addition to being a student, I am a passionate climber (boulderer, mountaineer, anything with mountains, really), routesetter, and general outdoor lover. Needless to say, I am very excited to become a part of the Geneva community! (Any heads-up about a possible room/flatshare/tent fiting a student budget is much appreciatedSmile). 

Judith MMar 4, 2019 @ 18:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 621 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Humanitarian intern and passionate rock climber saying hi!
Post 1

Hi people! 

Mar 4, 19 18:21

Welcome to glocals and Geneva.

To find friends with allied activity interests try clicking on the “Groups” and “Members” tabs and for housing offers check the “Classifieds” where you can also place your own ad.

All the best, R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to glocals and Geneva.

To find friends with allied activity interests try clicking on the “Groups” and “Members” tabs and for housing offers check the “Classifieds” where you can also place your own ad.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Mar 12, 2019 @ 16:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 621 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form