Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > I have just found a goldmine in Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I have just found a goldmine in Geneva!
I went out apartment hunting today, and as many of you might already know it can be quite a drag. But then, one of these guys from down under asked me if I knew about GOL and I hadn't. So back I came to my little hostel room, and looked up this website. High point of my day! (Truely don't know anyone here and just moved last week)
Reading all your testimonials, and descriptions of fun and parties I feel I am already a part of the community.
I would love for people to contact me and meet cool dudes and chicks. BTW, I can cook up some really good India delicacies if some of you are into that sort of thing. Write back homies!
The text you are quoting:
I went out apartment hunting today, and as many of you might already know it can be quite a drag. But then, one of these guys from down under asked me if I knew about GOL and I hadn't. So back I came to my little hostel room, and looked up this website. High point of my day! (Truely don't know anyone here and just moved last week)
Reading all your testimonials, and descriptions of fun and parties I feel I am already a part of the community.
I would love for people to contact me and meet cool dudes and chicks. BTW, I can cook up some really good India delicacies if some of you are into that sort of thing. Write back homies!
rpravahanApr 21, 2006 @ 02:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 978 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: I have just found a goldmine in Geneva!
Post 1
Welcome to Geneva and glad you heard about this website! It is indeed a goldmine of contacts and information. Certainly one of the best ways to meet new people and enjoy the city. Do take a look round the forums on the website and add postings on any of the topics that interest you. It is fun way to get involved in the community and it helps everyone get to know more about other members. Above all, do join us at some of the events (like "new member drinks") and looking forward to saying hello to you soon. Best wishes, Phil
Welcome to Geneva and glad you heard about this website! It is indeed a goldmine of contacts and information. Certainly one of the best ways to meet new people and enjoy the city. Do take a look round the forums on the website and add postings on any of the topics that interest you. It is fun way to get involved in the community and it helps everyone get to know more about other members. Above all, do join us at some of the events (like "new member drinks") and looking forward to saying hello to you soon. Best wishes, Phil
phil, Apr 21, 2006 @ 03:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Just check out the Members' acivities and the events for the next days, sign in when needed and pop by. You'll see how you indeed ARE a member of the community as far as you want to be one.
C U around
Just check out the Members' acivities and the events for the next days, sign in when needed and pop by. You'll see how you indeed ARE a member of the community as far as you want to be one.
C U around
Stef__Granny, Apr 21, 2006 @ 04:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
... be prepared to cook Chicken Korma ! ;-) Since I left england, hum, Bradford (also known as "Bradistan"), I really miss Indian cuisine for sure.

Welcome to GOL, and CU soon at some event !
Xavier
... be prepared to cook Chicken Korma ! ;-) Since I left england, hum, Bradford (also known as "Bradistan"), I really miss Indian cuisine for sure.

Welcome to GOL, and CU soon at some event !
Xavier
Hobbes, Apr 21, 2006 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
I don't know how to cook, but love to eat. As you see, this can be a bit of a problem:-).
Welcome to Geneva and hope to see an Indian food nite organized by you soon!

(selfish)KC:-)

PS I'll be organizing some drinks in return.
I don't know how to cook, but love to eat. As you see, this can be a bit of a problem:-).
Welcome to Geneva and hope to see an Indian food nite organized by you soon!

(selfish)KC:-)

PS I'll be organizing some drinks in return.
kitty_cat, Apr 22, 2006 @ 23:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Welcome to GoL mate, and to Geneva. Once you'll get over all the house hunting problems, you'll love the city.

About that great food you claim you can cook...proove it to us...(-:

welcome to the community.

Nir
Welcome to GoL mate, and to Geneva. Once you'll get over all the house hunting problems, you'll love the city.

About that great food you claim you can cook...proove it to us...(-:

welcome to the community.

Nir
Nir Ofek, Apr 24, 2006 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 978 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form