Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > I would like to improve my emotional intelligence

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I would like to improve my emotional intelligence

Hi, my name is Marcos, I'm a Spaniard living in Geneva region for more than 10 years. Though science pays my bills I got recently interested in the world of emotions, emotional intelligence, couple psychology, personal growth. I want to learn from people's experiences, how you approach love relationships, how you grew internally. Books, tips, meetings, everything welcomed. I'm interested in discussing about this in small groups of people over a cup of coffee. Write me if you would like to join.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, my name is Marcos, I'm a Spaniard living in Geneva region for more than 10 years. Though science pays my bills I got recently interested in the world of emotions, emotional intelligence, couple psychology, personal growth. I want to learn from people's experiences, how you approach love relationships, how you grew internally. Books, tips, meetings, everything welcomed. I'm interested in discussing about this in small groups of people over a cup of coffee. Write me if you would like to join.

Marcos FGJan 15, 2020 @ 21:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 559 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 559 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form