Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
IT'S ME AGAIN LOL
Hello everybody I'm new jejeje so I would like to know most about genevaonline .. so this month i don't have time to go to GOL new members or others party cuz I'm studying a lot .. but I will go in middle of the june ... so i'm looking forward to meet all of you ... and you will see that not all locals are cold lol

see you

Nat

I forget to introduce myself sorry .. well I'm an half swiss german and an half colombian ... I born in geneva ( yes I'am local.. BUT I M NOT COLD JEJEJEJEJEJ) ..I love dance especially latin dance .. I'm here cuz I need to improve my english and also meet new people and make new friend ... if you are from canada you are WELCOME because I really love canadians people .. well I think that's all and hope to meet you this summer .. jejej

Que tengan todos un lindo dia
The text you are quoting:
Hello everybody I'm new jejeje so I would like to know most about genevaonline .. so this month i don't have time to go to GOL new members or others party cuz I'm studying a lot .. but I will go in middle of the june ... so i'm looking forward to meet all of you ... and you will see that not all locals are cold lol

see you

Nat

I forget to introduce myself sorry .. well I'm an half swiss german and an half colombian ... I born in geneva ( yes I'am local.. BUT I M NOT COLD JEJEJEJEJEJ) ..I love dance especially latin dance .. I'm here cuz I need to improve my english and also meet new people and make new friend ... if you are from canada you are WELCOME because I really love canadians people .. well I think that's all and hope to meet you this summer .. jejej

Que tengan todos un lindo dia
Nati82Apr 28, 2006 @ 00:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1022 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 1022 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form