Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > I'm an American/German citizen/Swiss resident, new to the area, and am also looking for an accommodation!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I'm an American/German citizen/Swiss resident, new to the area, and am also looking for an accommodation!

Hello!

I'm an American and German citizen with Swiss residency who is currenty seeking work in the Zurich, Zug, or Bern areas. I'm seeking an accommodation for Sept. 29 - Nov. 11. I'd like a small apartment to myself and my budget is limited because I'm not working. I just need a bathroom, kitchen, and washing machine. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you!

I'd also like to meet more people!

Angela

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I'm an American and German citizen with Swiss residency who is currenty seeking work in the Zurich, Zug, or Bern areas. I'm seeking an accommodation for Sept. 29 - Nov. 11. I'd like a small apartment to myself and my budget is limited because I'm not working. I just need a bathroom, kitchen, and washing machine. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you!

I'd also like to meet more people!

Angela

Angela PSep 6, 2018 @ 08:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 769 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: I'm an American/German citizen/Swiss resident, new to the area, and am also looking for an accommodation!
Post 1

Please check the message in your Inbox.

Thanks, R.

The text you are quoting:

Please check the message in your Inbox.

Thanks, R.

Ritchie, Sep 6, 2018 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 769 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form