Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Interesting Guy from India to explore Switzerland, care for Nature along Quality of Life

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Interesting Guy from India to explore Switzerland, care for Nature along Quality of Life

Hi

I am a young guy from India, who came to Switzerland, the country of my dreams. I like meeting new people and making new friends. Although I am a listener but I am also always open to share thoughts whenever asked.

I like Walking and Talking while admiring what all the almighty god has blessed to us. I am a Nature Lover, an Environmentalist who cares for protection of Air, Water, Soil through Waste Reduction and Greenery. Currently working as a Startup Founder at ENVIRISH as well as Mentor at WALMART - FLIPKART in India. 

I would like to meet guys and girls who also enjoy meeting new people, open to exchange thoughts, looking to add an extra value to their life, feel happiness as an important parameter counted as Success in Life. Currently, I am in Lausanne but would be travelling across Switzerland and some parts of Europe in the coming days. So, ping me, if we can have a Coffee or a Beer together or may be a Hiking Trip, Long Walk or anything interesting which can create happiness together.  

The text you are quoting:

Hi

I am a young guy from India, who came to Switzerland, the country of my dreams. I like meeting new people and making new friends. Although I am a listener but I am also always open to share thoughts whenever asked.

I like Walking and Talking while admiring what all the almighty god has blessed to us. I am a Nature Lover, an Environmentalist who cares for protection of Air, Water, Soil through Waste Reduction and Greenery. Currently working as a Startup Founder at ENVIRISH as well as Mentor at WALMART - FLIPKART in India. 

I would like to meet guys and girls who also enjoy meeting new people, open to exchange thoughts, looking to add an extra value to their life, feel happiness as an important parameter counted as Success in Life. Currently, I am in Lausanne but would be travelling across Switzerland and some parts of Europe in the coming days. So, ping me, if we can have a Coffee or a Beer together or may be a Hiking Trip, Long Walk or anything interesting which can create happiness together.  

RAVI ChannaApr 3, 2023 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 556 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Interesting Guy from India to explore Switzerland, care for Nature along Quality of Life
Post 1

Hello!

Hello!

Ana Carolina Goncalves, Apr 4, 2023 @ 19:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Interesting Guy from India to explore Switzerland, care for Nature along Quality of Life
Post 2

Hello Carolina !

Sorry for delay in responding.

Happy to see that you are learning psychology, in which I too have lot of interest since college days but left in between due to some circumstance. I would be happy to connect with you. 

Right now, I am in Lausanne but we can meet somewhere, whenever wherever its convenient to you.

Hello Carolina !

Sorry for delay in responding.

Happy to see that you are learning psychology, in which I too have lot of interest since college days but left in between due to some circumstance. I would be happy to connect with you. 

Right now, I am in Lausanne but we can meet somewhere, whenever wherever its convenient to you.

RAVI Channa, Apr 11, 2023 @ 12:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hello, it's ok, never mind, hit me up if you're willing to share contact numbers :) 

hello, it's ok, never mind, hit me up if you're willing to share contact numbers :) 

Ana Carolina Goncalves, Apr 17, 2023 @ 19:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 556 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form