Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Introduce myself

Hello,

I am Sara and I am a new member. I juste want to introduce myself to start this new adventure. 
So, I am 31 and I move to Geneva on February. because of the coronavirus situation, it was difficult to meet people etc. 
Also, I would like to practice English, and get a good level. I can understand what it say but, I am not very comfortable when I have to speak. 
So, I am happy to be member of Glocal and I can't wait to start doing activities with you guys. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am Sara and I am a new member. I juste want to introduce myself to start this new adventure. 
So, I am 31 and I move to Geneva on February. because of the coronavirus situation, it was difficult to meet people etc. 
Also, I would like to practice English, and get a good level. I can understand what it say but, I am not very comfortable when I have to speak. 
So, I am happy to be member of Glocal and I can't wait to start doing activities with you guys. 

Sarah Ziani Nov 8, 2021 @ 16:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2074 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Introduce myself
Post 1

Hello,

Nov 8, 21 16:09

Welcome on board ,Bienvenue ! :)

Welcome on board ,Bienvenue ! :)

hesham shafei, Nov 9, 2021 @ 03:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello everyone, I am Anne!

I am new to Geneva (just moved here a week ago) and also to Switzerland (arrived 2 months ago to Lausanne) with my Swiss partner after living in Hong Kong for the past 6 years. I grew up in South Kensington, London, and have been self-employed for the past 11 years. I would love to make friends in Switzerland as I haven't had the opportunity to meet anyone yet, I am also open to online zoom group chats given the current Covid situation. 

When I am not busy running my business, I like to do yoga, hiking, swimming, play tennis, watch Netflix, read (a lot) and travel (well not since Covid..). At the moment, I am trying to improve my level of French from intermediate to fluent (hopefully....) and so I would love to make friends with some Swiss girls. 

Hello everyone, I am Anne!

I am new to Geneva (just moved here a week ago) and also to Switzerland (arrived 2 months ago to Lausanne) with my Swiss partner after living in Hong Kong for the past 6 years. I grew up in South Kensington, London, and have been self-employed for the past 11 years. I would love to make friends in Switzerland as I haven't had the opportunity to meet anyone yet, I am also open to online zoom group chats given the current Covid situation. 

When I am not busy running my business, I like to do yoga, hiking, swimming, play tennis, watch Netflix, read (a lot) and travel (well not since Covid..). At the moment, I am trying to improve my level of French from intermediate to fluent (hopefully....) and so I would love to make friends with some Swiss girls. 

AK S, Dec 8, 2021 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

https://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/112228.htm

Come meet new people here :)

https://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/112228.htm