Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Iolly, Lolly, etc, etc

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Iolly, Lolly, etc, etc
Hello there, had 10 minutes to burn and decided to introduce myself...it's now or never (and if Dr Marc says "never" would be the appropriate choice, don't listen to him!), here it goes: I'm 27 years old (but thinking back to everything that has already happened in my life, I must be close to 50!). Came to Switzerland (Lausanne) in 1999 supposedly for a year as an Erasmus student. Well, finished University there and found my first job in Geneva. Working now for a big international bank (like half of the people in this town!), in the Legal Department. Have a beautiful son, Leonard, who thaught me that, despite the fact that life was really nasty to me, I still kept the best of it: him...

Yeah, so things aren't always easy, but what the heck, I don't like to complain. There is the confort that for others it might be even worse! All changed, for sure, about a year ago, when I met someone...I guess you know who I am talking about....and this is for his eyes only: Thanks for making my life better every day.

With love,

Iolly
The text you are quoting:
Hello there, had 10 minutes to burn and decided to introduce myself...it's now or never (and if Dr Marc says "never" would be the appropriate choice, don't listen to him!), here it goes: I'm 27 years old (but thinking back to everything that has already happened in my life, I must be close to 50!). Came to Switzerland (Lausanne) in 1999 supposedly for a year as an Erasmus student. Well, finished University there and found my first job in Geneva. Working now for a big international bank (like half of the people in this town!), in the Legal Department. Have a beautiful son, Leonard, who thaught me that, despite the fact that life was really nasty to me, I still kept the best of it: him...

Yeah, so things aren't always easy, but what the heck, I don't like to complain. There is the confort that for others it might be even worse! All changed, for sure, about a year ago, when I met someone...I guess you know who I am talking about....and this is for his eyes only: Thanks for making my life better every day.

With love,

Iolly
IollyOct 3, 2005 @ 21:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 1568 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Iolly, Lolly, etc, etc
Post 1
I am totally speechless..

Not only does the Queen of GenevaOnline (Iolly in case anyone still has doubts):

*hold a full time job in compliance at one of the top U.S. banks here in Geneva,

*She also has a wonderful and obviously very wise son whom she's a great mother to,

*She's a great cook (which we were lucky enough to experience at dinner chez ulli),

*She's great at organising "get together's" and is always prepared to give up her time to get us all together just because she loves to have fun and get people to meet up.

She's also great at winding me up but we won't really go there...

Nir you are one lucky guy...

Geneva wouldn't have been the same without the pair of you..

Thanks.
I am totally speechless..

Not only does the Queen of GenevaOnline (Iolly in case anyone still has doubts):

*hold a full time job in compliance at one of the top U.S. banks here in Geneva,

*She also has a wonderful and obviously very wise son whom she's a great mother to,

*She's a great cook (which we were lucky enough to experience at dinner chez ulli),

*She's great at organising "get together's" and is always prepared to give up her time to get us all together just because she loves to have fun and get people to meet up.

She's also great at winding me up but we won't really go there...

Nir you are one lucky guy...

Geneva wouldn't have been the same without the pair of you..

Thanks.
Luca, Oct 3, 2005 @ 22:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Iolly, you are amazing and we are all lucky to know you!
Iolly, you are amazing and we are all lucky to know you!
misskate, Oct 3, 2005 @ 23:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
our beloved iolly is one of the cutest and at the same time toughest girls i know. as i mentioned in another thread is she my role model.

don´t stay as you are, because i know you will become even better.

our beloved iolly is one of the cutest and at the same time toughest girls i know. as i mentioned in another thread is she my role model.

don´t stay as you are, because i know you will become even better.

Mister_Sark, Oct 4, 2005 @ 01:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
And I am lucky to have you all, really.
And I am lucky to have you all, really.
Iolly, Oct 4, 2005 @ 13:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Luca, this is extra sweet of you...I am not going to cry!
Luca, this is extra sweet of you...I am not going to cry!
Iolly, Oct 4, 2005 @ 13:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
a few pics on the Sindy website and nice comments about you here and there but you really seem to be a GREAT person. I hope I'll meet you sometimes and perhaps you could come and help us cook at the sindy charity soup kitchen one Saturday morning! Would be nice!!!
a few pics on the Sindy website and nice comments about you here and there but you really seem to be a GREAT person. I hope I'll meet you sometimes and perhaps you could come and help us cook at the sindy charity soup kitchen one Saturday morning! Would be nice!!!
MAdster, Oct 4, 2005 @ 20:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
Very "Greek" doc, but very sweet.
Very "Greek" doc, but very sweet.
Iolly, Oct 5, 2005 @ 14:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
...I won't reply deeply here so it wont become too mushy, but you touch my heart...
...I won't reply deeply here so it wont become too mushy, but you touch my heart...
Nir Ofek, Oct 6, 2005 @ 01:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 1568 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form