Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > It feels a little strange...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
It feels a little strange...
...to post in a new member thread, since I've been in Geneva for almost 6 years. But I'm new to the forum, so here we go...

I heard about GoL from a sax player I met at a jam session, and thought it may be worth checking out to sell some spare tickets I have for an Eagles concert in Zurich. Well, the show is next week and I haven't had a single bite on the tickets, but the site seems like a nice place, and I'm looking forward to being involved. All is not lost.

My schedule is pretty full so I don't know how regularly I'll be able to join in on the events, but I hope to post a bit, find some people with similar interests and make some new friends.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Darryl
The text you are quoting:
...to post in a new member thread, since I've been in Geneva for almost 6 years. But I'm new to the forum, so here we go...

I heard about GoL from a sax player I met at a jam session, and thought it may be worth checking out to sell some spare tickets I have for an Eagles concert in Zurich. Well, the show is next week and I haven't had a single bite on the tickets, but the site seems like a nice place, and I'm looking forward to being involved. All is not lost.

My schedule is pretty full so I don't know how regularly I'll be able to join in on the events, but I hope to post a bit, find some people with similar interests and make some new friends.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Darryl

drummer_boyMay 29, 2006 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 895 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: It feels a little strange...
Post 1
...you'll find more use for the site than just selling tickets! Judging from your profile, it sounds like you're a very busy person. Maybe you can organize a night out to one of your favorite music venues and educate those of us who are "musically challenged" (like myself)...
...you'll find more use for the site than just selling tickets! Judging from your profile, it sounds like you're a very busy person. Maybe you can organize a night out to one of your favorite music venues and educate those of us who are "musically challenged" (like myself)...
tiffany, May 29, 2006 @ 22:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: It feels a little strange...
Post 2
you didn't sell the tickets, but you'll meet some new friends. Not a bad trade off...(-:

welcome to the community.

you didn't sell the tickets, but you'll meet some new friends. Not a bad trade off...(-:

welcome to the community.

Nir Ofek, Jun 1, 2006 @ 01:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 895 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form