Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Italian (who has lived in London for many years) moving to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Italian (who has lived in London for many years) moving to Geneva

Hey everyone

m

My name is Matteo, I am 25 years old and I come from Italy. I have been living for the past 5 years in London where I conducted my university studies, doing my BA in International Relations and my MA in International Law & Public Policy at King's College London.

I will be moving to Geneva In January to carry out an internship within an international human rights organisation working at the UN Human Rights Council. I am very excited to explore this wonderful city where I will have the chance to meet people from all over the world (like in London) and finally being exposed to the diplomatic and multilateral world I am so interested in.

I hope I will be able to meet like-minded people and explore this international city and this gorgeous country. Please get in touch if you are moving around the same time for a similar experience as it would be great to get to know people woo share the same passion. Also, any tips would be super appreciated. 

Thank you guys Wink

The text you are quoting:

Hey everyone

m

My name is Matteo, I am 25 years old and I come from Italy. I have been living for the past 5 years in London where I conducted my university studies, doing my BA in International Relations and my MA in International Law & Public Policy at King's College London.

I will be moving to Geneva In January to carry out an internship within an international human rights organisation working at the UN Human Rights Council. I am very excited to explore this wonderful city where I will have the chance to meet people from all over the world (like in London) and finally being exposed to the diplomatic and multilateral world I am so interested in.

I hope I will be able to meet like-minded people and explore this international city and this gorgeous country. Please get in touch if you are moving around the same time for a similar experience as it would be great to get to know people woo share the same passion. Also, any tips would be super appreciated. 

Thank you guys Wink

Matteo PolizziDec 19, 2019 @ 00:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1155 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Italian (who has lived in London for many years) moving to Geneva
Post 1

you'll make different friends here!! enjoy Geneva. 

you'll make different friends here!! enjoy Geneva. 

Johnny W, Dec 27, 2019 @ 12:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey Matteo!

Recently moved here too. Graduated from Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service and currently working with UNHCR as a consultalt.

Would love to connect once you have settled in! 

Dana

Hey Matteo!

Recently moved here too. Graduated from Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service and currently working with UNHCR as a consultalt.

Would love to connect once you have settled in! 

Dana

Dana A, Jan 6, 2020 @ 20:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Matteo!

I'm law student and I want to specialize in Human Rights and we can talk in italian tooWink 

Could be nice to keep in contact. 

You will be very welcomed to Geneva.

Laughing

Hi Matteo!

I'm law student and I want to specialize in Human Rights and we can talk in italian tooWink 

Could be nice to keep in contact. 

You will be very welcomed to Geneva.

Laughing

Déborah S, Jan 7, 2020 @ 15:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thank you very much Laughing

Thank you very much Laughing

Matteo Polizzi, Jan 7, 2020 @ 17:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hey Dana, 

Thank you very much for replying. Yes, definitely would be awesome to connect. I will be moving to Geneva in a few weeks time. 

Best, 
Matteo

Hey Dana, 

Thank you very much for replying. Yes, definitely would be awesome to connect. I will be moving to Geneva in a few weeks time. 

Best, 
Matteo

Matteo Polizzi, Jan 7, 2020 @ 17:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Matteo! 

I just moved to Geneva as well and would love to connect with you when you have a chance! I recently moved here as well and I'm 24, working in a pharmaceutical company! 

Anria 

Hi Matteo! 

I just moved to Geneva as well and would love to connect with you when you have a chance! I recently moved here as well and I'm 24, working in a pharmaceutical company! 

Anria 

Ani P, Feb 17, 2020 @ 10:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Matteo! 

I've just moved to Geneva as well, spending the 8 months in US for my work, but I was in the UK for my degree as well, spending 4 years there! I would love to meet up for a coffee/drink if you're keen! 

Anira 

Hi Matteo! 

I've just moved to Geneva as well, spending the 8 months in US for my work, but I was in the UK for my degree as well, spending 4 years there! I would love to meet up for a coffee/drink if you're keen! 

Anira 

Ani P, Feb 17, 2020 @ 11:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1155 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form