Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
JOSE
Hi my name is Jose I came originally to Geneva two yearsa go. I always say I will come for a few weeks and end up staying for a few months. For the moment I am doing an IT internshio here, but hope to get a job.

I am a party animal and I think that here I will learn more ways to have fun in this. I almost forgot I am from El Salvador.

The text you are quoting:
Hi my name is Jose I came originally to Geneva two yearsa go. I always say I will come for a few weeks and end up staying for a few months. For the moment I am doing an IT internshio here, but hope to get a job.

I am a party animal and I think that here I will learn more ways to have fun in this. I almost forgot I am from El Salvador.

joeviaudMar 9, 2006 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 937 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: JOSE
Post 1
I am no party animal, but like you I also enjoy meeting new people. Welcome to the community!

I did not run into many people here from El Salvador, so it's great to meet you!

welcome to GoL!
I am no party animal, but like you I also enjoy meeting new people. Welcome to the community!

I did not run into many people here from El Salvador, so it's great to meet you!

welcome to GoL!
Nir Ofek, Mar 10, 2006 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: JOSE
Post 2
my pleasure
my pleasure