Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just arrived in GVA with my greyhound

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just arrived in GVA with my greyhound

Hi, my greyhound and I just arrived in GVA... I'm female, 37, newly single, looking for a job and friends. I live in Eaux Vives, would love to meet fellow expats, maybe dog lovers..

Masha

The text you are quoting:

Hi, my greyhound and I just arrived in GVA... I'm female, 37, newly single, looking for a job and friends. I live in Eaux Vives, would love to meet fellow expats, maybe dog lovers..

Masha

Masha GAug 25, 2014 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1133 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Just arrived in GVA with my greyhound
Post 1

Hi Masha,

Welcome to Geneva and Glocals, the classifieds section might have something in terms of job hunting and the things to do area will probably cover the finding new friends part.

Sorry you're arriving when the summer seems to have gone on vacation as well.

These guys and gals are a good lot, so don't hesitate to ask questions.  There will always be somebody to answer and give you tips about living and working in Geneva.

Hi Masha,

Welcome to Geneva and Glocals, the classifieds section might have something in terms of job hunting and the things to do area will probably cover the finding new friends part.

Sorry you're arriving when the summer seems to have gone on vacation as well.

These guys and gals are a good lot, so don't hesitate to ask questions.  There will always be somebody to answer and give you tips about living and working in Geneva.

Froilan Z, Aug 26, 2014 @ 08:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Just arrived in GVA with my greyhound
Post 2

Dear Masha, I know your message was posted a while ago but in case you are still on Glocals I thought I would drop you a line. I am considering adopting a greyhound and am looking into how that would work in a city like Geneva with apartment living and working full time. May I ask if you stayed in Geneva with your dog?

Dear Masha, I know your message was posted a while ago but in case you are still on Glocals I thought I would drop you a line. I am considering adopting a greyhound and am looking into how that would work in a city like Geneva with apartment living and working full time. May I ask if you stayed in Geneva with your dog?

Mary H, Apr 14, 2020 @ 12:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1133 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form