Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just saying hi

Hello Everyone,

II have been living on the edge of Zürich since 2016 - so not new here- but I am new to this group :) .

I am Scottish and with that a mum, a partner, a surfer,snowboarder,movie lover ,belly laugh  indulger, chocolate and whiskey conniseur,  nature lover and star gazer long time yogi etc  and  I  am a Registered Psychologist and psychotherapist and work in private practice .

I am looking forward to meeting new people and being able to talk  and hang out more in  English ( the past years have been dominated by German - my partner is Swiss)

Wishing you all a lovely evening . Warm Regards

M

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everyone,

II have been living on the edge of Zürich since 2016 - so not new here- but I am new to this group :) .

I am Scottish and with that a mum, a partner, a surfer,snowboarder,movie lover ,belly laugh  indulger, chocolate and whiskey conniseur,  nature lover and star gazer long time yogi etc  and  I  am a Registered Psychologist and psychotherapist and work in private practice .

I am looking forward to meeting new people and being able to talk  and hang out more in  English ( the past years have been dominated by German - my partner is Swiss)

Wishing you all a lovely evening . Warm Regards

M

Meriel StantonOct 15, 2021 @ 19:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 796 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 796 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form