Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Knock Knock on Geneva on line doors

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Knock Knock on Geneva on line doors
I am a mixture of Spain and Switzerland, as I often say my heart is spanish and my mind is swiss.It's really interesting to read your impressions about my country.So welcome to everybody and I hope that you will enjoy your stay.

What can I say about me... I have already given some indications in my profile so have a look and perhaps talk with me on of this days :o).I prefer that you make your own point of view!

Hasta pronto.
The text you are quoting:
I am a mixture of Spain and Switzerland, as I often say my heart is spanish and my mind is swiss.It's really interesting to read your impressions about my country.So welcome to everybody and I hope that you will enjoy your stay.

What can I say about me... I have already given some indications in my profile so have a look and perhaps talk with me on of this days :o).I prefer that you make your own point of view!

Hasta pronto.
Noelia_79Mar 23, 2006 @ 00:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 941 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Knock Knock on Geneva on line doors
Post 1
Welcome to the GoL community!

A Spanish heart and a Swiss mind seems to make a good combination. Reminds me of the joke of heaven and hell with the nationalities too.

I can tell what I think of your country: I love it. Like everything, it's got good and bad, but atleast for my tastes - the good is far greater than the bad.

Welcome to the community, and see you online and offline!

Nir
The text you are quoting:
Welcome to the GoL community!

A Spanish heart and a Swiss mind seems to make a good combination. Reminds me of the joke of heaven and hell with the nationalities too.

I can tell what I think of your country: I love it. Like everything, it's got good and bad, but atleast for my tastes - the good is far greater than the bad.

Welcome to the community, and see you online and offline!

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 23, 2006 @ 11:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 941 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form