Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Lausanne - Montreux

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lausanne - Montreux
Anyone living life on the wild-side & amongst the natives? :-O
I'm in Montreux... just organised a BBQ last w/end for 34 virtually total strangers (friends of friends of friends etc) and it was a great success... Just trying to increase my circle of like-minded people...
If you're a teacher: Welcome! :-)
If you're a diver: Welcome! :-)

and if you're not: Welcome! ;-)

Julian.
The text you are quoting:
Anyone living life on the wild-side & amongst the natives? :-O
I'm in Montreux... just organised a BBQ last w/end for 34 virtually total strangers (friends of friends of friends etc) and it was a great success... Just trying to increase my circle of like-minded people...
If you're a teacher: Welcome! :-)
If you're a diver: Welcome! :-)

and if you're not: Welcome! ;-)

Julian.
JulianTJun 7, 2006 @ 20:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1077 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Lausanne - Montreux
Post 1
Well, that's how I got to learn about GoL (from a GE bunch - check out my connections) and there's going to be quite a few things happening in the next few months - PS It was my first (what luck, eh?!)... :-)
It all started coz a diving friend (CH) is leaving the country to settle down in Canada. We wanted to do something down by the lake and another friend (& I), bored with the 'boulot-dodo' routine, decided to invite the singles that we knew (aged between 20 - 45), and what with the snow-ball effect, well, it just simply took off! :-D
Anyway,the next one down my way is going to be a mix of climbing in the trees (Parc Aventure - Aigle) & BBQ... we're already 20+ who've signed up for it! ...Whehey! :-D
Anyone else who's interested in joining in, just get in touch! BTW, have you checked out 'Rodge', he's got an interesting proposition for the beginning of July (in Chamonix)...

:-) Julian.
Well, that's how I got to learn about GoL (from a GE bunch - check out my connections) and there's going to be quite a few things happening in the next few months - PS It was my first (what luck, eh?!)... :-)
It all started coz a diving friend (CH) is leaving the country to settle down in Canada. We wanted to do something down by the lake and another friend (& I), bored with the 'boulot-dodo' routine, decided to invite the singles that we knew (aged between 20 - 45), and what with the snow-ball effect, well, it just simply took off! :-D
Anyway,the next one down my way is going to be a mix of climbing in the trees (Parc Aventure - Aigle) & BBQ... we're already 20+ who've signed up for it! ...Whehey! :-D
Anyone else who's interested in joining in, just get in touch! BTW, have you checked out 'Rodge', he's got an interesting proposition for the beginning of July (in Chamonix)...

:-) Julian.
JulianT, Jun 8, 2006 @ 04:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Lausanne - Montreux
Post 2
Actually, thinking about what 'Sherri' has said, if there are any Anglophones down this way, let's get together! ...Zap me a msg and I'll zap you back! :-)
Actually, thinking about what 'Sherri' has said, if there are any Anglophones down this way, let's get together! ...Zap me a msg and I'll zap you back! :-)
JulianT, Jun 8, 2006 @ 05:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1077 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form