Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Lawyer going back to school and moving to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lawyer going back to school and moving to Geneva

Hello everyone,

My name is Lisa Borden, and I'm a US human rights attorney. I've been in practice in the US for 30 years, and am now leaving my longtime position to attend the LLM program at Geneva Academy beginning in September. I plan to move to Geneva in mid-August, and am looking for an apartment as well as a community in my new home. I'm generally familiar with Geneva, having visited several times as an NGO volunteer working at the UN, but welcome any advice about moving and living there. Very much looking forward to further exploring Geneva and around, and making new friends.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

My name is Lisa Borden, and I'm a US human rights attorney. I've been in practice in the US for 30 years, and am now leaving my longtime position to attend the LLM program at Geneva Academy beginning in September. I plan to move to Geneva in mid-August, and am looking for an apartment as well as a community in my new home. I'm generally familiar with Geneva, having visited several times as an NGO volunteer working at the UN, but welcome any advice about moving and living there. Very much looking forward to further exploring Geneva and around, and making new friends.

Lisa BordenJun 5, 2019 @ 11:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 547 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Lawyer going back to school and moving to Geneva
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and also back to Geneva.

For good accommodation offers, you can check the Classifieds tab where you can also insert an ad. of your own.

All the best, R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to glocals and also back to Geneva.

For good accommodation offers, you can check the Classifieds tab where you can also insert an ad. of your own.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Jun 5, 2019 @ 13:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 547 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form