Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Living in Geneva for 22 years! Want to meet new friends for walking/jogging/creative activities

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Living in Geneva for 22 years! Want to meet new friends for walking/jogging/creative activities

Hello, I have been living in Geneva for quite a while, working for different UN agencies. I enjoy painting, running, embroidery and fabric design. I would like to meet friendly people for walking, jogging, and sharing creative ideas. I also design fabric and have dreams of producing my own fabric line. My favourite fabric designer is Emilio Pucci.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I have been living in Geneva for quite a while, working for different UN agencies. I enjoy painting, running, embroidery and fabric design. I would like to meet friendly people for walking, jogging, and sharing creative ideas. I also design fabric and have dreams of producing my own fabric line. My favourite fabric designer is Emilio Pucci.

Sandra PMar 21, 2020 @ 17:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 269 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Living in Geneva for 22 years! Want to meet new friends for walking/jogging/creative activities
Post 1

Hi Sandra, Nice to meet you! I have been living in Nyon since December last year and currently work as a lawyer. I am really keen to do more creative activities, particularly with textiles. Unfortunately, my job has completely sucked the creativity from me - do you have any creative projects that you can share online or perhaps others can assist you with? I note your interest in fabric design, which sounds great! Best wishes Hannah

The text you are quoting:

Hi Sandra, Nice to meet you! I have been living in Nyon since December last year and currently work as a lawyer. I am really keen to do more creative activities, particularly with textiles. Unfortunately, my job has completely sucked the creativity from me - do you have any creative projects that you can share online or perhaps others can assist you with? I note your interest in fabric design, which sounds great! Best wishes Hannah

Hannah Wilkinson, Mar 31, 2020 @ 10:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 269 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form