Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for Norwegian & Danish Expats - Geneva Tourism

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Norwegian & Danish Expats - Geneva Tourism

Hello everyone!

My name is Lucie and I work at Geneva Tourism. I have been contacted by two magazines who are looking at interviewing 2 expatd living in Geneva. They would love to hear what they think of the city, how is it to live here, etc. Here are the newspapers and what they are looking for:

- Kapital Reise, Norwegian business magazine, has an article series about Norwegian expats giving tips for "their" city. Therefore, they are looking for one Norwegian person ready to do that.

- Danish national newspaper Berlingske has a series of articles where they each week interview an expat about his/her tips to the city, they live in. Therefore, they are looking for a Danish person who would agree to do that.

I was wondering if any of you would be interested to do that? I have to let them know by early next week. That would be great and would greatly help me promote our beautiful city abroad.

Many thanks in advance for your feedback. Do not hesitate if you need more details.

Lucie Gerber +41 22 909 70 81

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

My name is Lucie and I work at Geneva Tourism. I have been contacted by two magazines who are looking at interviewing 2 expatd living in Geneva. They would love to hear what they think of the city, how is it to live here, etc. Here are the newspapers and what they are looking for:

- Kapital Reise, Norwegian business magazine, has an article series about Norwegian expats giving tips for "their" city. Therefore, they are looking for one Norwegian person ready to do that.

- Danish national newspaper Berlingske has a series of articles where they each week interview an expat about his/her tips to the city, they live in. Therefore, they are looking for a Danish person who would agree to do that.

I was wondering if any of you would be interested to do that? I have to let them know by early next week. That would be great and would greatly help me promote our beautiful city abroad.

Many thanks in advance for your feedback. Do not hesitate if you need more details.

Lucie Gerber +41 22 909 70 81

Lucie GJan 9, 2019 @ 08:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 700 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 700 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form